MW3018, 3624 and 4824 has black satin, powder coated welded steel legs. All are angled to provide maximum stability.
MWG3018A is smaller table top and taller table to give you more back relief in grooming small dogs. MWG3624A is a larger table top and lower surface to accommodate larger breeds.
Both include a grooming arm to help secure your pet while you groom. MWG3624A's arm is an upgraded zinc plated square steel tubing with "swing over". (see image below)
- Midwest Dog Grooming Table Features:
- Easy-care, "no-slip" ribbed rubber top
- Protective molding is "no scuff" rubber for years of handsome appearance.
- 16 gauge steel legs (1" OD) fold for easy storage and portability.
- Grooming arm and security loop are included in the package. (Universal Clamp on the arm allows for use on any table.)
- Universal Dog Grooming Table Shelf Features:
- Allows storage in otherwise unused space.
- Rubber trim and end caps protect against snags.
- 1 ½" lip keeps items in place.
- Durable, attractive, black electro-coat finish.
- Grid construction allows hair and debris to fall through.
- Easy to install.
- Size: 36" Long x 16 ½" Wide.
- Mesh: 1 ½" x 3 ¼"
- Material: 3 & 9 Gauge Wire.
Grooming Tables Come with an attractive, Polished-Finish grooming arm whose side-clamp adjusts to Any position. Extra Wide nylon loop secures pets and keeps them comfortably in place. Accessory trays available separately to help create your perfect grooming environment.
Safe: Specially-designed edge moulding means no exposed screws or fasteners to catch pet hair and clothing.
Built to Last: Real plywood tops won't chip or absorb water. All table materials are moisture-resistant and designed to withstand vigorous use, making them a wise investment for any professional.
Convenient: Washable vinyl moulding and table covering are a snap to clean, saving you time and money.
Tables are perfect for home or professional use.
- Professional Series Dog Grooming Tables Features at a Glance:
- Heavy Duty Legs
- Extra Strong Welds
- Professional Quality
- Solid Plywood Tops
- Added Safety-No Exposed Hardware
- Ribbed Vinyl Top - Helps Prevent Animals from Slipping - Easy to Clean
- Available in Three Sizes
- Perfect for Home or Professional Use!
- Small: Table top is smaller for toy and small breeds. Legs are taller to bring the dog up to your working height
- Medium: Medium table top and medium height legs for medium breeds
- Large: Largest table top for large breeds. Legs are shorter so the the dog is not lifted above your comfortable reach.